„User” – means a natural person whose personal data is processed by MEGA Sp. z o.o. in connection with the use of the portal.
„Administrator – PDA” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; if the purposes and means of such processing are specified in Union law or the law of a Member State, the administrator may also be designated under Union law or the law of a Member State, or specific criteria for its appointment may be provided for. The administrator is MEGA Sp. z o.o. located in Bełżyce.
„GDPR”– means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
„Personal data” means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person;
„Processing” means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
“Profiling” means any form of automated processing of personal data, consisting in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement;
“Consent” means the freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes, by which he or she, by a statement or a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
“Cookies file” – a small file saved on the user’s computer, in which the settings and other information used on the pages visited by him/her are stored.
The administrator of your personal data, within the meaning of the GDPR, is MEGA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Bełżyce at ul. Przemysłowa 52, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the Lublin-Wschód District Court in Lublin with its seat in Świdnik, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000318416, NIP number: 7133014393, REGON: 060432388.
In all matters regarding personal data, you can contact the Administrator via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
MEGA Sp. z o.o. located in Bełżyce, in the scope of its activity, processes personal data of users for the following purposes:
- provision of services – MEGA Sp. z o.o. processes personal data in order to provide content and services to portal users (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR – acceptance of the portal’s regulations);
- marketing of own products and services – the Company processes personal data for the purpose of marketing, as well as measuring and improving content and services – Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR, i.e. the user’s consent, as well as the implementation of the legitimate interest, which is improving our services, ensuring their best quality;
- conclusion and performance of contracts – MEGA Sp. z o.o. processes personal data in connection with the implementation of the process of concluding contracts with customers and contractors – for the time necessary to perform the contract, and after its completion for the time needed to demonstrate the correct performance of the obligations arising from the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – processing necessary for the performance of the contract);
- for fulfillment of the legal obligations of MEGA Sp. z o.o. processes data if it is necessary to fulfill obligations resulting from legal provisions, in particular tax, reporting, accounting, employment – for the time necessary to perform the Administrator’s obligations under the law, including until the expiry of the limitation period for tax obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR – fulfillment of legal obligations of the entity);
- recruitment of people interested in work with MEGA Sp. z o.o.- until the recruitment is completed (Article 221 of the Labor Code and Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- implementation of a legitimate interest – MEGA Sp. z o.o. processes personal data in order to guarantee security, maintain ongoing contact with contractors and customers, maintain direct business relationships, communication and responding to electronic or telephone notifications – for the time necessary to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator – if it is necessary to ensure the security of information processing, keeping and maintaining contact and business relationships (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- investigation or protection against possible claims – in order to defend against possible claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – implementation of the legitimate interest of the administrator – protection against claims or pursuing claims).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of your data may be state authorities and external service providers cooperating with MEGA Sp. z o.o. who process data on request, on the basis of contracts concluded with the Administrator, for the purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these goals (e.g. entities hosting data from the website, providers of tools for website analytics).
MEGA Sp. z o.o. transfers data only to entities located in the European Economic Area, subject to EU provisions on the protection of personal data or to those that are bound by relevant provisions and security standards. The company does not transfer user data to third countries.
In relation to personal data processed by MEGA Sp. z o.o., the User has the following rights:
- the right to access data –in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, the data administrator is obliged to provide the person with information whether they process their personal data, grant access to their data, provide information corresponding to the information obligation when collecting data, as well as issue a copy of the data.
- the right to rectify personal data – in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to request the administrator to immediately correct incorrect personal data concerning him or her.
- the right to limit data processing – in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, the data subject may request the restriction of the processing of personal data. In the event of such a restriction, personal data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
- the right to object to the processing – in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, the data subject has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his/her particular situation – to the processing of his/her personal data based on Art. 6 (1) (e) and (f), including profiling based on these provisions. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- the right to withdraw consent – in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The data subject is informed of this before giving his/her consent. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
- the right to delete personal data – in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to request the administrator to immediately delete his personal data, and the administrator is obliged to delete this personal data without undue delay if:- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
– the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
– the personal data has been processed unlawfully, personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the law of the Union or the Member State to which the administrator is subject,
– the personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services referred to in Art. 8 (1) of the GDPR.
- the right to data portability – in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to the administrator, and has the right to send this personal data to another administrator without any obstacles from the administrator to whom the data was provided, if the processing is based on consent or on the basis of contracts, as well as if the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
- the right to lodge a complaint – in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, the data subject, if he/she considers that his/her personal data are processed in a manner inconsistent with the law, may lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Office.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send information to: email@example.com or by traditional mail to: MEGA Sp. z o.o., ul. Przemysłowa 52, 24-200 Bełżyce.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose of their storage or as long as it is required by law, in particular until the limitation of any claims or until the archiving obligation expires, including the obligation to store accounting documents.
If your personal data is processed as a result of your consent, your personal data will be stored until it is withdrawn. You have the option of withdrawing the consent given on the website at any time. Revocation of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
In the event of processing personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator – Your data will not be processed further if you object to their processing.
PROFILING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the obligation under Art. 22 of the GDPR the Administrator informs that the content on the portal may be automatically adjusted to your preferences, i.e. be profiled using the personal data provided by you.
Consent to such action may be revoked by you at any time.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Providing your data is voluntary, but it may be necessary, including for the performance of services ordered by you, contacting you or for other purposes of the Administrator.
Please be advised that MEGA Sp. z o.o. uses the so-called cookies, which are IT data in the form of text files, saved on the user’s end device and intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Information read using cookies and similar technologies MEGA Sp. z o.o. uses for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes,
to adapt the service to individual needs of users, including profiling, as well as making it easier for the user to use the website while browsing it, to recognize the user’s device during consecutive logins and adjusting the content offered to him to the preferences selected by him, as well as the appropriate display of the page – using the parameters selected by him, to create statistics that allow the administrator to understand how Website Users use the website pages, allowing for improving their structure and content.
The use of information read using cookies allows MEGA Sp. z o.o. provide you with maximum convenience when using our services by remembering your preferences and settings on our websites.
You have the option to independently change the cookie settings in your web browser. If you do not agree, please change the settings in your browser or leave the website. By continuing to use the website without changing the cookie settings in your browser, you accept cookies, which will result in saving them on your devices by the website of MEGA Sp. z o.o.
Please be advised that it is not possible for viruses, unwanted software or malware to enter the User’s devices through cookies.
Cookies do not contain personal data and do not allow for the identification of the user.